SEO Tips : Forum Posting

I have been writing articles and have been updating my blog for months now but I still can't get visitors to go to my site. I have been reading a lot of blogs about increasing traffic and one trick that I learned from it is Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

From what I've read about SEO, it is defined as a process to help a website gain higher rankings on search engines. Today I will be putting in this blog SEO tips which I have learned from othe bloggers.

FORUM POSTING AND PROFILING

Forums are websites wherein members get to exchange thoughts and opinions about various topics. These sites help increase your search engine page ranking by using the following techniques.

1. Posting relevant information on forums.

Forums are all about exhange of information so in order to get people to read your post, be sure that you post valuable information. Once you have been allowed by the forum moderators to post links to your site, then you can start adding keywords and anchor texts on your posts.

2. Forum Signature

A forum signature is made up of text, banner or animations that you could include on your forum posting. Your signature should have a link that goes to your site in order to increase your search engine ranking.

3. Forum Profiling

Once you are considered one of the best contributor on forums, make sure that your profile has also links to your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Follow me! ! By Soldier00078