How To View Your ATM Transactions In The Internet

Landbank atm cardholders have now an option to view their atm transactions online. This can be done with the use of Landbank's I-Access Program.

After you enroll your ATM account number using Landbanks I-Access Website, you can view you ATM transactions through the Internet. Here is a step by step tutorial on how to enroll your Landbank ATM Card to LBP's I-Access program.

1. Go to LBP I-Access web page https://www.lbpiaccess.com/



2.Click on Enroll Now!



3. The Landbank I-Access Terms And Conditions will appear. Read it carefully before proceeding to the next page. If you are amenable to the terms and conditions, click I-Agree.

4. The Landbank I-access enrollment form will be displayed. Fill-up all the necessary entries then click submit at the bottom of the page.

5. After the system prompts you that you have already enrolled your account, you are ready to use your i-access account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Follow me! ! By Soldier00078