Back In The Earning Game!

This is my first blog for the year 2012. I have been very lousy because of the demands of the work so I was unable to tend with my personal blog. But now I am back and this is because of my cyber friends who reintroduced to me other money-making options on the internet.

Currently, I am earning online by doing the following:

1. Article writing - I am currently writing articles on various topics that are needed by people who are building their own websites. This process is referred to as manual link-building. With link-building,  articles are linked to websites through relevant keywords. This is one of the most effective way of increasing a website's traffic.

2. Autosurfing - This is a new concept for me because I am about to join one of these sites now. These websites encourages you to surf the website of their sponsors to earn money. These websites promise payment after you reach a specific minimum payment level.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Kai from mylot, ur site looks interesting. Here is my site, writing down my traveling experiences, hope u will like it. http://kailovesbobby.blogspot.com/2012/09/galveston-island-hitoric-pleasure-pier.html

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Follow me! ! By Soldier00078