My Experience With Windows 7

                                               
I have been using Windows XP for almost four years. So far, i have been very satisfied with its performance and I could not ask for any better Windows Operating System. But then, a major change suddenly happened in our office - our procurement department updated our newly issued computers to Windows 7.

This is a major change for me because I have been very used to Windows XP and I think I am not ready for this change. But change is inevitable, so I had to adjust myself to the newest operating system created by Microsoft.

Here are some of my observations with the Windows 7.

1. Its user-interface is slightly different with Windows XP. Because of this change, I have to familiarize myself with how do I navigate it.

2. It is not compatible with most CRT monitors. Although CRT monitors are slowly  being replaced by LCDs, I still have a lot of those in our office. But to my surprise, I was not able to adjust the screen resolution of the CRT Monitor. Because of this, I had to reduce the screen resolution to 640 x 480 in order to continue using my CRT monitor.

3. Windows 7 is fast. I don't know what is the reason for the fast performance of this new operating system. Is it the OS itself, or is it because of the computer? Whatever the reason is, I love the processing speed of the new Windows 7.

4.  Files are easier to find with Windows 7. When you have opened a specific folder, you can immediately find the files by typing even the first three letters.

It is really very difficult to adjust with new changes. I just hope that Windows 7 will live up to expectations and do better than the previous Microsoft Operating Systems.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing and visitng my blog, I join ur twitter account, kai kai

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Follow me! ! By Soldier00078